20070430

Schwarz: Primeurs en gros


If you come here regularly, you know that there's a lot of farmland around Villigen. Much of the farming business is owned by Schwarz (their website even has an English version now), a local company established not that long ago, in 1929. They have an outlet center across from zum Hirschen where I sometimes buy vegetables. This aspect of their business, wholesale and retail, is a general one and is not limited to locally-grown vegetables. Previous mention of Schwarz: Delivery from Villigen (20070326)

20070429

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting story about the photograph you took and posted.

Ming the Merciless said...

I love the colors on the Schwarz website.

Is Schwarz the largest producer in Switzerland or just the Villigen area?

Z said...

I think just be the Villigen area, maybe around Baden. They apparently make deliveries to Zürich as well, but they might mean the Kanton in general rather than the city of ZH.

Gaëlle said...

I think this is my favourite photo on your blog so far. I really really like it!