20080710

Dry stream bed


Schmittenbach runs through the village and I've done a couple of posts on it (I may even have called it something else by mistake). It actually flows through the area behind our building and here's another related post. It seems to be fed by rainwater and we had had a few dry days a couple of weeks ago which might be the reason behind this low water level.

P. S. I had written up this draft for Thurday and I accidentally published it on Wednesday so some of you might have had a ghost of this on your readers.

20080701

4 comments:

magiceye said...

dense growth of shrubland

fotostycznosc said...

extremely beautiful photo breathtaking :)

Halcyon said...

I like the stream. Very nice and beautiful colors.

Z said...

Thank you all for the nice comments! I'm glad you liked the photo.