20080114

Birdhouse 84


There are lots of birdhouses on trees in the vicinity of the Aare in Brugg. I stumbled upon a cluster of them near the old town today. Here's number 84.

I've recently started to read a book called Das Wasserschloss, about this general area where the three rivers, the Aare, the Reuss and the Limmat come together. Brugg is the entry point of the Aare to the confluence, while Villigen/Stilli is roughly the exit point. I'll try to do some posts based on what I read.

20080114

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shot!
The surroundings are beautiful.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Pat said...

I agree with alexander! Just a lovely capture!


Pat

Guelph Daily Photo, Pat's Photo-a-Day

claude said...

Birds need home too !

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

sweet...there's something very gentle about birds, nests, birdhouses......:)