20071231

Excursion: Hiking down from Rigi

Happy New Year!


In my opinion, one of the many perks of being "based in Villigen" is the easy access to pretty scenery. For example, using public transportation all the way, one can reach Rigi Kulm in 3 hours and 10 minutes. This photo is one of my favorites of the year (not for the quality of the photo, rather my memory of the view that it depicts) and it seemed appropriate for the last post of 2007.

Here's looking forward to 2008! Best wishes to you all!

20070415

10 comments:

claude said...

Very beautiful lanscape. I like the colour of your previous post too.
Ich wünchsen dich ein gutes neues Jahr !

Gwen said...

This is an incredible view in this photograph, the scenery is spectacular!!!! I didn't post an appropriate photo on my blog for the end of the year, as I really didn't have one.

Bill said...

Reminds me of some of my favorite places in Colorado. Nice shot. God's Speed in 2008!

Bergson said...

a pause to blow before the New Year's Day that I wish you excellent

Stormel said...

This is really beautiful!!

I wish you a happy new year! :o)

Curly said...

Wow! What a landscape.

Very best wishes and a happy New Year to you too,

from South Shields Daily Photo

isa said...

Why do I want to burst out into: "The hills are alive with the sound of music"?

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

it's really convenient eh? pretty scenery all around ;-)


Wishing you a very Happy New Year from Singapore!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

beautiful, Z! looking forward to seeing more of Villigen and neighboring areas in 2008 ..happy new year :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
Nice photo.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex