20070524

The white goat


Several days ago, Richard in Zürich posted a photo of a white dog which made me think immediately of this goat. I've put a zoomed out view from a different perspective on the overflow site. I think there the similarity is stronger. The white goat: the big picture.

Did you notice the frog at the base of the tree? It was very bright when I took this, and I didn't see him until I looked at the shot on the computer.

The house this garden belongs to is in Stilli, and you'd pass it if you walked along Hauptstrasse away from Villigen. There's a bus top next door so the bus slows down here. I've been practicing taking shots from the moving bus. The photo on the overflow site is from that group.

20070414

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see the similarity - although mine was real, honest! (Scotty dog - beam me up)

claude said...

Kind friends ! but not real. I have some too : rabbit, goose, squirrel, tortoise,, hedgehog and in my pond some ducks. All those animals give life to my garden.

claude said...

Did you see my last geraniums ? and me ?in my last posts. I answered you about chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Nice photo. I didn't see the frog.

Today is the third episode in One Day in the Life of a Robin. It is about the toilet issues -- the poop sack. Tomorrow will be the end of the series with an unforgettable set of pictures. Hope you can see them.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

alice said...

Ah ah! It's the only way to have a goat in a garden: they eat everything they can catch and are really naughty girls!

AinZ said...

it's all in the tail! both their tails are sticking straight up--indicating that they are really focusing on something that has caught their attention.