20070219

Villigen drummer in Baden Fasnacht parade (VI)


I caught this member of the Villigen band as he was walking over to the gathering place before the Baden Fasnacht parade started yesterday afternoon.
These processions feature a lot of percussion instruments and they are very loud. To my disbelief, I saw several sleeping babies, in the procession and amongst the spectators.

I have many photos and some mini-movies and this week I might share some of them if there's interest from readers (well, maybe even if there's not!).

20070218 modified

2 comments:

stromsjo said...

Babies have their entirely own view regarding if, when and where to sleep... :)

Anonymous said...

Good shot! you've captured the atmosphere well. Maybe the babies were tired? :D

Btw, welcome to DP family (i'm late)