20071201

Daily photo theme day: Bridges


Villigen has a lot of water in the direct vicinity in the form of the river Aare, as well as many mountain (hill?) springs. There are a few proper bridges (click on the bridge label below if you're interested) I've written about, but today I want to highlight this little private footbridge. I took the photo from another little bridge, one just large enough for cars.

The first of the month is theme day for the daily city photo blogging community and this December the topic is bridges. Due to some *ahem* technical problems, I was unable to register with the community this time, but please visit Gerald England's Hyde Daily Photo page to check out the other bloggers who are participating today.

20071127

9 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm is that your own private bridge? hehe..


Anyway, Happy Theme Day!

Gerald (SK14) said...

private bridge - not any more! - it'll take me a long while to complete my list as I've lots of other things to do today as well - but we will get to them all in due course.

Gwen said...

Scenic nature view of the footbridge. The silhouettes of the trees and the landscape is quite beautiful, with the river.

Jilly said...

Beautiful simple bridge in a lovely setting. So nice.

Jim Klenke said...

I like this picture, a small bridge, out in the middle of nowhere. I could sit on the bridge, not be bothered and just stare out into space. I stare into space but its usually from my cubicle.

Denton said...

I think a private foot bridge in a persons backyard is a touch of class. I especially like those which don't really have an obstacle to cross. For those, the bridge was built simply to have a bridge.

Anonymous said...

Nice photograph. I like your work.

I wanted to describe the White Porcelain Duck I photographed this morning. I did put a picture of it on my Birds Blog as it is a new species I think.

claude said...

Beautiful little private footbridge ! Is it your ???

Z said...

Alas, this isn't my private footbridge.

Thank you all for the comments!