20070612

The rose garden from Besserstein


Yesterday's photo was too zoomed out to show the rose garden very clearly so I'm posting this closer view today. If you look just below the row of parked cars on the left side of Hauptstrasse, you might be able to make out the green tarpaulin of the strawberry stand I showed a few days ago. All these images were taken with my "ultra zoom" Panasonic FZ7 which has a 35-mm equivalent of 36-mm to 432-mm lens in a conveniently compact package.

Please note that this week is a bit busy so I'm finding it difficult to find time to visit you all, but I think next week I'll be able to make my rounds again.

20070603

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have got really good zoom lens! I am waiting, what you can make with it
in those scenes, what you have there.
I think, the life is just in right condition, when busy and less busy times are changing :)
lot of energy for your busy time!

Anonymous said...

I see the rose garden. I like your photograph.

I have 1 baby raccoon today and a pile of poop!
Brookville Daily Photo

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

i see the rose garden now.....and it looks delightful a patch there:)

claude said...

little garden but very flowered with a lot of different colours !

Z said...

Leena: Thank you for your good wishes... I'm glad to have the week behind me, and am wondering if this upcoming one will be similar.

Claude: It is almost too much for me, this little garden with the chaos of flowers of different colors. But, I'm glad it's there and I can enjoy it when I want to. :-)